Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As Florida Goes, So Goes The Nation

The five that could make the difference.

I represent the 1,194,302 registered women in Florida who did not vote in 2004. I support Obama but there is a lot going on right now. Please let me know my closest early vote location. I could make the difference.

I represent the 626,280 registered 18-29 year olds in Florida who did not vote in 2004. We need change and if you tell me more about early voting, I can definitely fit it in my schedule since it gives me more flexibility. I could make the difference.

I represent one of the 365,320 registered African American voters in Florida who did not vote in 2004. I am excited to vote for Obama, but a reminder will help to make sure I don't put it off. I could make the difference.

I represent the 349,716 registered seniors in Florida who did not vote in 2004. I know we need new leadership in Washington, and I live right by an early vote location, but I just might need a ride. I could make the difference.

I represent the 299,136 registered Hispanics in Florida who did not vote in 2004. Barack is more than a politician, he's a leader. If you remind me that I have over a 10 day window to early vote, I could make the difference.

Early Vote for Change Rally
with Barack Obama
This Wednesday, October 29th, please join Barack Obama in Sunrise, where he will talk about his vision for creating the kind of change we need.

Early Vote for Change Rally
with Barack Obama

BankAtlantic Center
One Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323

Wednesday, October 29th
Doors Open: 4:30 p.m.

The event is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required; however an RSVP is strongly encouraged.

Preferred entry passes are available at the ticketing locations below.

For security reasons do not bring bags and limit personal items. No signs or banners permitted.

Preferred entry passes are available at the following locations during these times:

Monday, October 27th: 3:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 28th: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 29th: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Florida's Campaign for Change Table
at the African-American Research Library
2650 Sistrunk Boulevard
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

Florida's Campaign for Change Table
at Miramar City Hall
2300 Civic Center Place
Miramar, FL 33025

Florida's Campaign for Change Table
at Tamarac Branch Library
8701 W. Commercial Blvd.
Tamarac, FL 33321

Florida's Campaign for Change Table
at Lauderhill Mall
1501 NW 40 Avenue
Lauderhill, FL 33313

Florida's Campaign for Change Table
at Northwest Regional Library
3151 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33065

Never Forget

Building 7 WTC 2001

Events - The San Diego County Community Coalition